Saturday 14 August 2021

Happy Independence Day, 2021

 All I desire for my country is happiness

My love for my nation is boundless.

 My love for my people is endless.

Let me be the first person to wish you a special Happy Independence Day!

 We are blessed to be born in a country that was independent and we must thank our ancestors who made so many sacrifices for it…. 

Happy Independence Day 2021




Theme -"Nation first , Always first"

Freedom is in our minds, 

faith is in our words, 

pride is in our hearts and

 great memories are in our souls.




Happy Independence Day of India ( 15 August 2021)

India will Celebrate its 75th Independence Day on August 15, 2021. India is one of the largest democracies in the world. Since Independence, India has made good progress in every field including Military, Space programs, Education, and Entertainment. Independence Day marks the end of British rule on 15 August 1947 and the establishment of a free and independent Indian nation.

No comments:

Post a Comment