Tuesday 28 June 2016

TRY THESE RIDDLES

1.    Give it food and it will live; give it water and it will die.
       F - - -
2.    What can you catch but not throw?
   C - - -
3.    Remove the outside, cook the inside, eat the outside, throw away the inside.
    C - - -
4.    What kind of room has no windows or doors?
    M - - - - - - -
5.    I have holes on the top and bottom. I have holes on my left and on my right. And I have holes in the middle, yet I still hold water. What am I?
    S - - - - -
6.    I look at you, you look at me, I raise my right, you raise your left. What is this object?
   M - - - - -
7.    Clara Clatter was born on December 27th, yet her birthday is always in the summer. How is this possible?
 Born in N- - - - - - -  H - - - - - - - - -
8.    He has married many women but has never married. Who is he?
   P - - - - -
9.    Take off my skin, I won't cry, but you will. What am I?
   O - - - -
10     It has to be broken before it can be used?
     E - -

11.       Which is correct to say, "The yolk of the egg are white?" or "The yolk of the egg is white?"
   N - - - - - -

No comments:

Post a Comment